For more than 100 years, Audubon's mission has been to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth's biological diversity. Audubon Rockies does this in Colorado and Wyoming.
Your support enables Audubon Rockies in Colorado and Wyoming to conserve and restore areas that are important to birds and wildlife, to connect people of all ages and backgrounds to nature through our award winning education program, and take a proactive role in regional wildlife policy issues.
Your gift will help us to:
- Continue river conservation work through science, policy, and on-the-ground restoration projects.
- Continue efforts to designate and conserve Important Bird Areas in the Rocky Mountains.
- Engage new and experienced volunteers in monitoring bird populations and improving habitat.
- Train and inform policy volunteers advocating on environmental issues.
- Involve land owners, and homeowners in creating suitable backyard bird habitats.
- Engage children in our nationally recognized, award winning education programs.
- Take a proactive role in protecting sagebrush habitats across the Rocky Mountain region.
- Continue our high quality outreach efforts to connect communities with nature.